Have you created your Facebook username URL? Instead of using the URL that was a randomly assigned number like “id=785858475″, you should create a distinct web address reflecting your identity. It will definitely make your friends, family members and co-workers a lot easier to connect with you and visit your profile on Facebook.
Looking for more tips? Check out our 50 best Facebook tips and tricks!
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/username/
2. Login your Facebook
3. Before you can set your username, you need to verify your account via mobile phone. Click Continue
4. Select your Country Code and enter your Phone Number, then click Confirm to continue
(Note: Remember to include your country code when entering phone number)
5. Facebook will send you a SMS message with confirmation code. You need to enter the confirmation code to verify your account
6. Now you can choose your username for your Facebook profile
- How to Permanently Delete or Deactivate Facebook Account
- How to Connect Twitter with Facebook to Automatically Update Your Twitter Status on Facebook
- How to Unblock Friends or People on Facebook
- How to Remove Yourself from Facebook Search Results
- How to Add or Remove Your Facebook Profile in Google and Other Search Engines Search Results
Comments are closed.