Photo Collection of Creative Google Offices around the World
Have you ever dreamed of working for Google? Google has many offices around the world. While their offices are not identical, they tend to share some essential elements. Here are a few things you might see in a Google workspace:
- Local expressions of each location, from a mural in Buenos Aires to ski gondolas in Zurich, showcasing each office’s region and personality.
- Bicycles or scooters for efficient travel between meetings; dogs; lava lamps; massage chairs; large inflatable balls.
- Googlers sharing cubes, yurts and huddle rooms – and very few solo offices.
- Laptops everywhere – standard issue for mobile coding, email on the go and note-taking.
- Foosball, pool tables, volleyball courts, assorted video games, pianos, ping pong tables, and gyms that offer yoga and dance classes.
- Grassroots employee groups for all interests, like meditation, film, wine tasting and salsa dancing.
- Healthy lunches and dinners for all staff at a variety of cafés.
- Break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks to keep Googlers going.
Looking for more? Check out these office design posts we previously published:
- Photo Collection of Creative Facebook Office
- 70 Creative and Inspiring Office Designs of Top Internet and Technology Companies
Here‘s a look at life at the Google offices:
Click here to find out awesome Facebook office photos! Let us know which giant would you prefer to work for: Google or Facebook?