How to Use iPhone As a Mouse or Trackpad and Keyboard
With the free iPhone app – TouchMouse given away by Logitech, you can turn your iPhone, iPod Touch and even iPad into a wireless mouse or trackpad and keyboard. TouchMouse is definitely a cool app for you to point, click, scroll and type during a presentation, watching movie, surfing internet on your computer from afar, and other applications on a Mac or PC.
Download Touch Mouse in two-steps:
1) Get the Touch Mouse App for your iPhone or iPod touch from the App Store.
2) Download Touch Mouse Server software and install it on your computer.
For more info on how to install the Logitech Touch Mouse app, check out the video walkthrough.
- Multi-touch trackpad with the option for two or three mouse buttons
- Two-finger scrolling
- Keyboard with Control, Alt, Command/Windows keys
- On-screen text display while typing
- Show or hide the keyboard at any time
- Trackpad and keyboard are available in landscape and portrait modes
Logitech Touch Mouse Application Review
Tags: how to, keyboard, mobile app, mobile phone, mouse