How to Use iPhone As a Mouse or Trackpad and Keyboard
With the free iPhone app – TouchMouse given away by Logitech, you can turn your iPhone, iPod Touch and even iPad into a wireless mouse or trackpad and keyboard. TouchMouse is definitely a cool app for you to point, click, scroll and type during a presentation, watching movie, surfing internet on your computer from afar, and other applications on a Mac or PC.
Download Touch Mouse in two-steps:
1) Get the Touch Mouse App for your iPhone or iPod touch from the App Store.
2) Download Touch Mouse Server software and install it on your computer.
- Multi-touch trackpad with the option for two or three mouse buttons
- Two-finger scrolling
- Keyboard with Control, Alt, Command/Windows keys
- On-screen text display while typing
- Show or hide the keyboard at any time
- Trackpad and keyboard are available in landscape and portrait modes
Logitech Touch Mouse Application Review