Write for Us
Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for us. Quertime is a web design, social media and technology blog that constantly provides cool websites, useful tips and tools, inspirational artworks, and helpful tutorials dedicated to web designers, bloggers, and regular Internet users.
We are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to contribute useful, interesting and informative articles to our site. If you have a good knowledge in Internet, design, and blogging, and possess excellent writing skills, then we would love to hear from you!
As our guest author, you can get more exposure for your blog or your brand on the Internet. If your article is accepted for publishing, we will include your brief bio and a link to your website or personal portfolio for some extra publicity.
If you are new and would like to write for us, following are some information to get you started:
We provide a wide range of topics including web design and development, blogging, web applications, photography and artworks, tutorials and more. You may go to our Category page to get the full list of topics for better understanding.
Our writing guidelines are simple, but they must be strictly followed at all time.
- Articles must be new, original and have not been published anywhere before.
- Articles should have useful and quality content.
- Articles should have a minimum of 1000 words, or cover unique, carefully prepared round-ups and showcases.
- Articles should be well written and easy to understand.
- Any images and quoted text taken from other sources, always give full credit with a link.
Should I Send a Proposal First?
It is recommended that you send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a brief proposal of what you plan to write so that you don’t spend time writing about stuff that has already been covered or is not suitable for publishing on the site. Your proposal should include the following information:-
- A brief description of yourself, your skills and your field of interests.
- Suggestions for topics and articles you’d be glad to explore and write about.
- Links to your previously published works (Optional).
Submission of Articles
It is preferred that articles be submitted in Microsoft Word or plain text format, together with all related images and files and send email to our Editorial Team: email@example.com.
We will review your submission as soon as we can and you’ll be notified (in less than 5 days) whether or not your article is accepted for publishing.
Notes for Guest Bloggers
Please take note that accepted posts may be edited prior to publishing to ensure they work well with our audience. Last but not the least, guest posts that appear on Quertime cannot be republished elsewhere on the web.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Editorial Team. Thanks for your involvement with Quertime.