How to Set Directory Permissions on GoDaddy Hosting Account
To Set Directory Permissions on Your Windows Hosting Account
2. From the My Products section, click Hosting.
3. Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
4. In the Content section, click File Manager.
5. Select the directory or directories for which you’d like to set permissions.
6. Click the Permissions icon.
7. Set permissions for selected folders.
- Inherit (Inherit permissions from parent directory)
- Read (Directory contents are visible to users)
- Write (Applications can write to this directory)
- Reset all children to inherit (All subdirectories will be reset to inherit from current directory)
8. Click OK.