- Provides a more static model of development.
- Similar to the HTML web development but also provides programming.
- Omniscient has small, composable components and shared functionality through mixins.
Angular.js is open source framework supported by the Google and it defines itself an extension of HTML to design complex web apps. Angular is used widely used by the developers to develop and maintain the complex websites.
- Angular is an MVC type framework.
- It allows two data -binding between views and models with an automatic update on both sides in case of any data change.
- Can build reusable view components.
- Use to develop a complex website and handle everything with the single framework.
- Helps in building in interactive and responsive applications.
- Enables user to put their ideas into a website with the simple procedure.
- Less complicated and easy to handle.
- It gives full MVC framework along with routing.
- Modes can connect to RESTful API.
- The views have declarative handling ability.
- Router works amazingly to handle your URL.
It is a lightweight framework with the simple user interface along with pre-defined components to directly implement into the apps.
- You can customize some functionalities in real time.
- Easy and simple to operate.
- Less-complicated apps can be built easily and faster.
- Demo Page allows the features to change functions.
Ember is basically very opinionated framework i.e it uses its smart functionality to take many decisions for you. It doesn’t waste your time and helps to build precise and great web application.
- It is also a full MVC framework.
- It includes templating and view engine which updates automatically with data change.
- It has offers the routing and model engine that works efficiently with RESTful API.
It is very lightweight framework only with the size of 30 kb when minimized. It is basically built to speed up the web development process with all functionality.
- It is a Model-view-view-model framework
- It built on top of RX.js to combine functional and Reactive programming pattern.
- It supports declarative client-side routing, data binding, and templating features.
Behind development evolution that makes it much more useable and diverse jQuery holds prominent credits. It is responsible for today’s crosse -browser’s sites that you see everywhere
- It makes animation , event handling, DOM traversal, AJAX much easier across all browsers for developers.
- Mostly compatible with the new web browsers.
- It works more efficient with the React existing network.
To built the application isn’t that easy with the framework, there is something needed by the developer to simplify the codes. Underscore & load as provides the utility functions to simplify the process.
- Both have over 100 functions to help the team such as map, filter, reduce, invoke etc.
- Provides easily accessible community plugins.
- Direct helps to augment programmers productivity.
- Riot.js is react-based UI.
Hundreds of libraries use D3.js due to ts graphic and visualization functionalities. D3.js is well known for data manipulation and visualization along with plenty of graphing and charting.
- D3.js allows manipulating the data from any source.
- You can also transform the data into DOM or/and SVG or/and CSS.
- Very useful when you need any kind of visualization.
It is one of the simplest forms of the framework which can be integrated with other tools and turned into a fully functional framework.
- It helps to develop modern and innovative web applications.
- Includes more logical and understandable codes.
- Still, in beta version, expect more functions and updates.
- Have great options for 3D games building.
- Help you to create gaming app with sound, particle systems, and much more other qualities.
It is appreciated by the developer community due to its real-time functionality. It allows the communication between client and server in real time which is the key of Socket.
- Socket is also event-driven like Node.js.
- You can implement real-time streaming, instant messaging platforms, and real-time documents.
- You can also acquire real-time stats of your app.
The most hatred and annoying step for every developer are testing the code. But with Mocha and chai frameworks developer do not need to worry to test the code.
- Easily test your code in model or browser app.
- Mocha can run a test in series with the attribute of correcting the test if needed.
- Drive the web community towards modern web designing culture.
- It has some code syntax and designing features similar to Node.js.
- You can test your app for different browser without any issue.
- Continuous testing of the web application against multiple browsers is applicable.
- It is an open source Framework and can pick by any beginner to learn.
- It allows you to run a test and capture the screenshots.
- It also enables you to monitor the network entirely.
- It allows the compilation of web apps for the old web browser.
This framework has revolutionized the web development with its real -time feature and singular development interface.
- Web apps made under Meteor are automatically compatible with mobile devices.
Developing a website for production involve a long list of the task need to improve the performance of the website. This requires a set of tools if you don’t have that set then don’t worry Grunt and Gulp framework will help you.
- Both the framework have numerous plugins to optimize the website.
- Act like a task runner to ensure the uninterrupted developing process of the project.
Ember is for the developer want to develop a complex -largescale-client application. It helps the developer in creating a lengthy web application embedded with complex patterns.
- It simplifies the web app development process and gives smooth flow of functionality.
- It collaborates the traditional functionalities of development with modern culture.
- When you make changes in the data model, the changes within the UI directly reflects in real-time.
- You can create connections between your data models to combine or transform them.
The features and abilities of Keystone are totally stupendous for front-end development. It has attributes like dynamic routes and database field management as it is built with the support of Express.js and MongoDB.
- A simple framework to work with.
- Supports the features like form processing, email sending, data management.
The stapes.js framework can be considered as the successor of Backbone with a list of only 20 active modules.
- Its primary concern is class creation, custom events, and data methods.
Aurelia is totally a next generation framework for the web app development. It is purely built on the base of ES6 and also acquires some feature of ES7.
- It has the ability to work on almost all browsers.
- It transforms the development into more creative process.
- Due to lightweight and less complicated user interface it is preferred by the developers.
If you are developing a web application with form then Flex Datalist is all you need. For example, if you want a user to put their details, you can give them some pre-defined options in drop down list.
- Helpful in creating a web application needs user details to function.
- Makes product more interactive and responsive.