8 Secret Chat Apps You Should Know
A lot of things have changed since in the last few decades where app (smartphone application) industry is one of them. From email to instant messaging have played an important role to bring people under an umbrella of communication. That’s pretty impressive forwarding in communication nowadays.
From 1996, starting from ICQ to now there are lot of messaging services have already been launched and now at 2015 there is lot of trends in messaging has arrived which totally concentrates on mobile applications.
So instant messaging has named as messaging apps, which is a common phenomenon to everyone now. Since after the people have been worried that their conversations being tracked, privacy issues goes a big concern to the users. But after Edward Snowden’s stories it is clear to everyone that online messages are not safe anymore. So thus under growing messaging apps there is another keyword has become an important issue which is “secret chat”.
A secret chat is a one-to-one chat, which is encrypted when delivered to the end users, and chats/messages are being vanished after seen to the receiver end during the customized time setup from the sender’s end.
Secret chat is being popular to those who are basically teenaged as because to maintain privacy and things that they are willing to keep secret their chats from others.
So this post is going to specify regarding secret chat apps which I have used so far and being satisfied.
Here’s why these secret chat apps are being trusted to me as I love to chat which is really been secret.
The secretly app lets you post anonymously to your friends, co-workers, and people nearby.
- You can posts secretly which will come from friends and people in your community, but you won’t know who. That’s pretty amazing!
- You can join in a conversations and give your real opinion.
- Can chat privately with anyone and you can make new friends.
So, Hey! If you love things that really secret, then this is will be great one.
Whisper is another free anonymous social network that allows people to express themselves. With Whisper, you can anonymously share your thoughts and emotions with the world, and form lasting and meaningful relationships in a community built on trust and honesty. If you have ever had something too intimate to share on traditional social networks, simply share it on Whisper!
- You can create and publish your whispers to a real-time stream of instant social interaction.
- Connect with others with free private messaging.
- Respond to other Whispers with your own anonymous Whispers.
- Browse Whispers on topics that interest you most.
Yeah its SnapChat one of the popular app nowadays has been popular for snapping tool by which:
- You can just snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to your friends.
- You can also add a Snap to your Story with one tap to share your day with all of your friends.
- The best conversations happen when both friends are present, so SnapChat will let you know if your friend is here in your chat so that you can give each other your full attention.
In SnapChat settings will allow you to customize yourself where you may set location settings (Geofilter), front-facing flash (enable/disable for your mobile flash), reply feature.
Though ringID has just launched as a newbie, yet I am satisfied by using its secret chat feature where by default you will get this feature as disabled, but users who want to communicate to their friends by keeping secrets, they can enable secret chat feature just initiating one tap and can setup the timer, for how long their sending messages be visible! After setting the timer the sending messages will automatically disappears from the mobile devices.
You can also send photo from the gallery, send voice messages, images or even you may send video message which will vanish within the set time between 0 to 120 seconds. From the timer configure option you can set the expired time for all of your messaging contents.
So it’s up to you exactly how many seconds later you want to see, that your sending messages are not any more to the receiver’s end.
Using ringID, you can also make free voice & video calls, share funny stickers, chat & secret chat, multimedia messaging, news feeds, Media Clouds and many more.
Wickr is another trusted, secure and private messenger in the world. You can send and receive encrypted messages, pictures, videos, audio files, and documents where:
- You can connect safely as because Wickr doesn’t store your contacts on their servers. By using configurable timer you can set the expiration time for all your messaging content, geo-tags.
- Anonymous Issues– You can protect your conversations from being tracked, intercepted or monitored by anyone including Wickr.
- You can remove all deleted messages and media from all your devices so they cannot be recovered.
KakaoTalk is a fast & multifaceted messaging app. But very recent they just introduced encrypted secret chat feature among privacy worries.
Chatting on Kakao Talk will become more secure with a new hidden chat feature and has end-to-end encryption for all messages, which you may enjoy.
Telegram is a messaging app with basically focused on speed and security.
Telegram seamlessly syncs across all of your devices and can be used on desktops, tablets and phones alike. You can send messages, photos, videos and files of any type.
Secret Chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices where you can send all types of disappearing content like messages, photos, videos and even files. Secret Chats use end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient.
Be sure no one else can see your messages. By using SureSpot that everything you send can only be read by the person that you sent. Everything sent using SureSpot is end-to-end encrypted.
- You have control over your messages, when you delete a sent message it will be removed from the receiver’s phone and images are not shareable unless you make them so.
- Multiple identities allow you to be who you want with just who you want, and if anyone gets annoying you can block them.
- You can also get the option to encrypt your voice messaging. Simply hold down the microphone button to record your voice message and release to send. Activate the feature from within SureSpot to start sending voice messages and enjoy secret speaking.