Bored of seeing the same blue and white Facebook homepage every time you login? Well, it’s time to change the Facebook login page with your own custom design! Yes, you heard it right! You are allowed to change and customize the background of your Facebook login page. Does it sound unbelievable? Today we would like to introduce you a cool Google Chrome extension that allows you to set a custom image URL as your Facebook login page’s wallpaper. Be it a picture of your loved one or beautiful landscape photography, you can have any background customization you want.
Without further ado, let’s follow the simple tutorial below to set your favorite image or photo as your Facebook login page’s background!
Don’t forget to share this post with your loved one and friends!
2. After the extension is installed, restart your Google Chrome.
3. Go to extension page or open this link: chrome://extensions/ in your Chrome.
6. Save it.
7. Now go to Facebook homepage (while you are not logged in) and enjoy!
Note: This trick is available for Google Chrome browser only.
- How to Update Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus at the Same Time
- How to Add or Remove Your Facebook Profile in Google and Other Search Engines Search Results
- How to Stop Facebook Games Requests and Apps Notifications
- How to Know When Someone Unfriends or Removes You on Facebook
- 9 Best Tools to Test Websites in Any Browser Sizes and Screen Resolutions