If you are one of those Facebook users who are sick of receiving game requests such as Diamond Dash and FarmVille from your friends. Here’s a simple tutorial you can follow to get rid of these annoying messages without hurting your friends’ feeling. Apart from blocking game requests, this tutorial can also be used to disable notifications from apps you’ve installed.
Share this quick tip with your friends if you find it useful.
How to Block Facebook Games and Apps Notifications
1. Login to your Facebook account, click on the arrow icon at the top right corner of the Facebook page and then select “Privacy Settings”.
3. Go to “Apps you use” option and click on “Edit Settings” button.
4. You’ll see a list of apps you are using, choose the app or game you want to avoid from receiving its notification.
6. Click on the “Close” button, that’s all.
How to Disable Facebook Email Notifications
By default, Facebook sends you email notifications whenever actions are taken on Facebook that involve you. To stop receiving such notifications, here’s a quick tutorial you can follow:
1. Login to your Facebook profile, click on the arrow icon at the top right corner of the Facebook page and then select “Account Settings”.
2. Click on the “Notifications” in the left-side menu.
3. You’ll see “Email Frequency” option at the top of the notifications page, check the box requesting Facebook to send you important updates and summary emails instead of individual notification emails.
- How to Add or Remove Your Facebook Profile in Google and Other Search Engines Search Results
- How to Effectively Stop Wasting Time on Facebook
- How to Check if Someone Else is Accessing or Using Your Facebook Account
- How to Set up RSS Feed to Automatically Show the New Posts of Your Blog on Facebook
- How to Display Your Twitter Header Image + 10 Cool Examples
Comments are closed.